June 12, 2012

Half Year Old People!

I have officially hacked in to my "mom's blog" and decided that I, Dax, should have a bi-weekly update on this said blog.  I am a master negotiator in my young age.  Basically that means you can look forward to what I like to call, "Daxs' Digs".  No hard feelings mommy, I still love you.

Yep, that means that I will give you the 411 on my life.  Today I am celebrating my half year birthday.  And for all of you who didn't wish me a happy half year today I officially accept your apology.  I understand you are busy.   
I'm busy too...playing in this contraption my parents put me in that has 14 toys and is insanely brightly colored.  I get to stand in this thing and it is pretty glorious.  

I still have awesome hair.  My Uncle "Bert" likes to mess with my awesome comb over.  He is just jealous of my hair.  Its  the battle of hairlines.  I win hands down.  

I dominate water aerobics (a.k.a. bath time)...water everywhere.  Every. Time.  

And I said my first word...drum roll please...
It was...

"Dada".  
Sorry mom.  I am holding out on ya but I figured that its Fathers Day this weekend and well Dad is pretty awesome.  Love ya Dad!
I mean, he makes fart noises on my belly.

Until next time...keep it real

-Dax Cy

No comments:

Post a Comment