December 11, 2009

Feelin' the LOVE

Personally I am definitely feeling the LOVE lately.  Maybe because Liam was belly laughing last night and I really think he gave me a giant bear hug last night before bed just to tell me in his own way he loved me.  And at 4:30 this morning when Kevin was leaving for work thinking I was asleep and thinking I would not hear him, he kissed me on my forehead and said "I love you." Kevin is a hopeless romantic and he makes me feel special and loved every single day.  Which ever it is that is making me feel this way these prints fit my mood to a tee...and they are incredibly awesome and simplistic.  You can find these prints on Trendy Peas Etsy shop here.  A 8 x 10 print is $20.  What a great inexpensive art piece!

The color palette in this print for a little girls nursery or room is adorable.  

Actually I am considering getting it for myself for my wall of randomness.

I hope you are feeling the LOVE today...its that holiday cheer time of year so go ahead and tell someone you love them. 
I definitely love these two guys...


No comments:

Post a Comment