December 10, 2009

Light up the night...but not too bright!

Night lights have never been so interesting and RAD! (Yes I said rad.)  I don't know what I would do without my favorite little martian men.  Stumbling around at 2:37a.m. (just one time example of when I looked at the clock this night/morning) I grab either the blue or green man and head to see what Liam is fussing about.  The perfect glow doesn't totally wake him, nor Kevin, nor myself, so I can hopefully put him back to sleep without using a blinding light and sleep walk back to bed.

Another wonderful color combo in orangle/fuschia.  

These stylish nightlights are made by Oxo.  They will last up to 8 hours off the charger base and never get hot so they are safe for you to pick up and eventually for the little ones to pick up themselves.  In a dream world brave their way to the bathroom by themselves...oh someday please:)  For now I'll just take 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep!!!


Now they are available in the tooli yellow single stand.



Or how about the "roomi."


 Or the super fun red rocket.

I really should name them don't you think?!  Anyone have some name ideas? It took me almost 9 months to pick the name Liam out...martian men would be way too difficult:)



2 comments:

  1. Jill, you are not only the best thing that has ever happened to me but the biggest dork! Love you

    Kev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill I saw these in the nursery when I came to visit and My best friend is due in a month. . . where can i get these?!?! also wondered about the sock cuddly toy thingies?!?! let me know - Thanks a ton!! Kelsi

    ReplyDelete