March 19, 2012

hi...I'm Dax

and I'm new.  Well, this is me with my mom brand new...
as in 10 minutes old new.  I decided to make my first appearance into this world on December 12, 2011.  Although my mom will tell you I had been kicking, growing and running out of room for months before that.  I wasn't the smallest baby you see, weighing 8lb.s 8.2 oz., and 20.5 inches long.  My mom likes to talk about my 14" head and the fact that she started pushing at 3:02a.m. and I was here at 3:06a.m.  Yep that is four minutes of pushing folks.  Good work mom, but I was just making a case to be your favorite son because I have this kid to compete with...
and he is pretty cool.  This is my big brother Liam.  He is 2 1/2 and he turns "3 1/2" at the "end of July," so he says.  And this is our family...
I enjoying snuggling and sleeping on your chest...
and eating...thats how I got these awesome cankles.  Don't be jealous.

Nice to meet you.  I'll try and get my mom to write more often.  Because who doesn't want to see more pictures of me?!
Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment