March 28, 2012

Powder room potty

This little man...

says it is time...POTTY time! 
And apparently, the potty chair has to go in the powder room...

(I will spare you the image of the toilet ring and child on the toilet.  And I'll be honest, 90 percent of the time he spends more time off the toilet looking in at his work than on the seat actually going.  We are currently trying to expedite this process.) 

All would be fine and dandy if this wasn't the same bathroom that our guests have to use as well. 

"Um, sorry (insert guest name)...let me get that toilet ring off real quick." 

Because when this kid has to go...he has to go.  I never in my life thought I would be so happy about number 1 and number 2 in the toilet. 

Ok...I will spare you any more potty training talk for the moment. 

How about more pics of our insane DIY project for the powder room?

Yes, my husband and I are crazy.  And this did take FOREVER.  
Step 1...paint walls white since they were previously green.  Tape vertical lines a foot apart. 
 Then tape some more...(don't remember the exact measurements for these lines...I tried to remove those long hours, on a Saturday night nonetheless, out of my memory).
 And paint...and paint yet again.
 And yes, it does make our guests cross-eyed when they use our bathroom. It helps them deter their attention from the toilet ring and the mess on the floor from Liam not getting everything quite in the toilet.

Reason for everything I tell ya.

This art piece is of the LA freeway system.  Love the piece.  Hate the freeways.  Miss socal.  You can find it at 20x200. Great unique art pieces for killer prices.

 And always remember...LIVE WHAT YOU LOVE (another DIY project by yours truly).


No comments:

Post a Comment